Dave Jost of Fond du lac is the grand prize winner of $50,000 cash in the Samaritan Cash Raffle. Agnesian HealthCare Foundation executive director, Shawn Fisher, made the announcement live over the lunch hour Wednesday. Raffle volunteer Marcie Jost says she purchased the winning ticket for her son.
Other prize winners include:
- Second prize, $10,000: Kathy Krueger, Fond du Lac
- Third prize, $5,000: Gadiel Renteria, Fond du Lac
- Fourth & Fifth prizes, $2,500: Donna Whealon, Fond du Lac; David Knueppel, Fond du Lac
- Sixth to 10th prizes, $1,000: Anissa Keller, Lomira; Mason Sprague, North Fond du Lac; Kristina Haensgen, Beaver Dam; Cecilia Krolczyk, Fond du Lac; Tom Cihowiak, Neenah
- 11th to 20th prizes, $500: Suzanne Welsch, Fond du Lac; Maureen Klotz, Fond du Lac; Adalyn Leonard, Windor, CA; Joel Roessger, Germantown; Amy Hensel, Eldorado: Jeff Voland, Kiel; Wayne Sobetta, Fond du Lac; Robert Kraus, Fond du Lac; Renee Thelen, Eden; Julie Lavey, Fond du Lac
All of the proceeds from the raffle ticket sales go to the Samaritan Health Clinic serving patients who are underinsured, or are having financial difficulties.